History of the Museum

The Physicians’ House (Lékařský dům) was inaugurated in Prague in 1931 as the seat of Czech medical organizations and a medical library. At a meeting of the Council of the Physicians’ House, the directing body of the institution, on February 13, 1934, its Chairman, Professor Frantisek Samberger, proposed that a medical museum be established to collect and preserve […]